Saturday, February 9, 2008

Missionaries in Black MIB

Doc and I chose not to have television installed in our apartment while we are on our mission. Soooo, to pass some of the time in the evenings, we've watched DVDs. Two of our favorites are Men in Black I and Men in Black II. After watching them several times, Doc said just think, we're MIB--missionaries in black. Here's our official MIB photo. Notice the tools: for me there's pass along cards, car keys and the scriptures. Doc carries his cell phone and "Preach My Gospel." Doc jokingly says every time he goes out he gets to choose what to wear from black or black. Don't worry--we haven't got the dance moves down yet, just the smiles.

2 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

You both are the best looking MIBs I've ever seen. What a fun photo! I hadn't seen this pic before. Yeah--you're blogging!!!

Meg said...

That's the best photo-you'll have to frame it when you get home just so you can remember how much fun you had in Chicago! Before long I'm sure you'll have the dance moves down too.