Hi Dear Family and Friends,
Thought you might enjoy this picture of Elder Mendenhall by two 7' chickens. Now that's something you don't see everyday! On our way home from Stonington, we stopped at an eclectic farm stand. They had the most unusual yard art. They were getting ready for a tag sale on the 4th of July weekend. They had the most adorable antique miniature and full-size soda chairs and tables that were rusted. If I could have thought of a way to get them home, I would have tried to get them to sell them to me early. I also paid 65cents a piece for corn on the cobb; but oh my, was it ever good.

2 comments:
Wow...the things you can talk Doc into. LOL. Unique sights indeed.
So funny! It looks like a Disney movie...attack of the 7 foot chickens! Don't worry though...it's Disney and the chickens end up being friends!
Post a Comment