Friday, July 18, 2008

Weather Can Change in a Heartbeat

We are still amazed at the extreme weather of the Mid-west! This is a photo taken from our balcony. Looks pretty angry, huh. Just an hour or so before the sky had normal wispy clouds.

These black clouds brought a heavy rain just a few minutes after I took this picture and then it cleared up and was a normal evening. Go figure!

5 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

That is such a cool picture. But very ominous too. We've never seen such a sky in Utah, for sure!

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I hate to say this but it reminds me of Isabel. She can be so calm and sweet one minute and then ominous is a good word for the next. I am still considering going into business making straight jackets in kids colors, sizes, and decor but I know think I need to add a line of muzzles....

Meg said...

I LOVE midwest storms! That is a cool picture of the clouds. I wish we would get a storm like that out here; we sure could use it!!

Rachelle Carling said...

Whoa! The picture almost looks fake. What an amazing sight to see. I wish I was there... for more than one reason!

Kaitlyn said...

That picture is rally neat to look at its pretty crazy how things change in just a blink of an eye. When will you guys be home.