What's more Wisconsin than cheeeeeeese! Take a look at the cheese chalet complete with a humongous cow! Wisconsin is a beautiful state with lots of forested areas. We have driven past Wisconsin Dells several times now. It is a complete resort town with probably five water slide parks.
This photo was taken during our last outing just outside of Madison, WI.
4 comments:
At first, I was thinking what a funny picture...then I saw you sitting by the cow. It made me laugh out loud. You're a hoot!
If anyone asks where you are in the picture you might have to say you are under a giant "TEET"! Hysterical!
Love the cow! Did you get to sample any cheese? I remember going somewhere in Amish country that had a cheese store and hundreds of different kinds of cheeses, and you could try them all! What fun road trips you guys have had.
I had to look at the picture again to see you in the picture.... oh! how funny. 'm sure you said "CHEESE" when taking the picture to, right? I sure am counting down the days. YAHOO!
Post a Comment