Friday, December 24, 2010

Out the Door With a Ho, Ho, Ho


Sunday, December 12 was the Stake Christmas Devotional.  This time of the year is my very favorite because of the special church musical programs.  Doc had caught a cold so didn't feel like he should attend but I had signed up for cookies so here I am getting ready to head out the door with gingerbread stars in hand. 

It was another wonderful program.  Besides the string and horn sections, a sister from one of the southern Connecticut Wards sings on Broadway.  Her musical participation was incredible.  She sang with so much expression.  I could have listened to her all night. 

Oh, and we had one of the heaviest rainstorms that evening. The roads flooded with water so it was no easy task driving to the church but it was well worth it.  I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

No comments: