Sunday, May 23, 2010

Home in Connecticut

Here we are--home sweet home in Connecticut. This is the front door that leads up two flights of stairs to our apartment.


This is the view from our back door.  Check out the rhododendron bush.  They are everywhere and just gorgeous this time of year.


Here's the view of the courtyard that we look out on from the office windows.


The main office is located in the clubhouse by this stream. When we walk around the complex, one area has a view of a stream and a hidden house.  Can you see the bridge amongst the trees?

5 comments:

Meg said...

So fun to read your posts! We miss you so so much and hope we can come visit. Looks like a beautiful place! I'm sure you will soon be loving it. :)

Meg said...

ps...you'll have to tell me where Danada is...:)

Anonymous said...

so glad to see your setteling in. good luck and please let us know if you need anything!

Rachelle Carling said...

Oh man, this post made me cry... what a boob! I guess just seeing you two and knowing that "home" is clear across the USA. I am so proud of you two! I am lovin' that you are back to blogging too.

Tiff said...

That is so pretty! We wish home was closer but...we will take all the blessings we can get and know you are where you should be!