Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Does a Birthday Count If You're Away from Home?

I am so blessed to have so many special people in my life who won't let me forget a birthday or Mother's Day, even if I'm not close by. Packages and cards came in the mail and Doc fussed over me to.  Here's a picture of some of this year's birthday treasures.


At dinner Doc and I splurged with some of the "way good" hand-made chocolates Chelsey and Shel picked up at the Hobble Creek Boutique.  I put the candle in mine, sang happy birthday to me, made a wish and blew out the candle. Thank you to everyone who made this birthday so special. 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sorry we missded your B-day, funny thing I was working at the Hobble Creek Barn Boutique the day Chelsey bought those. Yummy, huh? I got one for myself. Hope your day was a happy one. I am so glad to see you blogging about all your experiences you having while you are there. It's a good way to stay caught up. Thinking of you always. Love, Shannon

Shortcake and Company said...

Yes it counts! Can't wait to celebrate together next year!
Love you!!