Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Speaking in Sacrament Meeting

We are working on getting settled at the Spanish Fork home at 731 Scenic Drive.

Kody and Rachelle were such good help and moved our things from downstairs to upstairs, cleaned and put things away. But the problem was we had just too much "stuff". It's kind of been like moving all over again. Slowly but surely we are making headway.

We have been invited to speak at the Payson 6th Ward Sacrament Meeting this Sunday, Sept. 21 at 12:50 p.m. The church is located at 780 West 500 South, Payson. Everyone is invited to attend.

We're also planning an informal get together after the meeting at the Spanish Fork house. Please come and taste some Chicago-style food plus we'd love to chat and catch up in person.

5 comments:

Jdougolsen said...

I was surprised to hear that you were home! I am so glad you made it safely. I can't wait to see you and hear of your experiences.

Shannon said...

Welcome home Pam and Doc. Sorry we haven't been up to see you yet. For sure we will be to your welcome home and luncheon. Can I please prepare something for your
lunch? We are looking forward to seeing you and hearing about all your many wonderful missionary experiences you had while serving.
Love ya, Shannon & Stuart

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! John and I are going out of town so we won't make it Sunday. Good Luck, you are both such excellent public speakers, you'll do great. What a blessing it is for you to serve and what great examples you are to us and our little family. Thanks, Kira

Meg said...

It's so good to have you home! We can't wait to hear your inspiring words on Sunday!

Shortcake and Company said...

Can't wait to hear you speak. You two always do such a wonderful job. I am so loving having you home. It's like Christmas morning every time I'm around you both. Love you!!